Looking for a super duper easy Easter craft or gift to make with your kids. These Easter Egg mason jars are easy, fast, and fun.
Green food coloring
Colored Egg Candies
Small Mason Jars
Large Ziplock Bag
- Pour your coconut into the ziplock bag.
- Add just a little bit of green food coloring (1/8 to 1/4 tsp depending on how much green you want)
- Close the bag, leaving lots of air.
- Shake the bag (or do what I did, and have your kids shake the bag) until all the coconut is green.
- Pour your “grass” into your mason jars and top with eggs. You could also toss on a little rabbit or chick if you want more variety.
- Want more eggs in your jar? Hide some in the grass and then add the eggs on top.
- Set your jars out open on the counter or put on the lid and give as an Easter gift to friends and family.