Looking for a super duper easy Easter craft or gift to make with your kids. These Easter Egg mason jars are easy, fast, and fun.
Green food coloring
Colored Egg Candies
Small Mason Jars
Large Ziplock Bag
- Pour your coconut into the ziplock bag.
- Add just a little bit of green food coloring (1/8 to 1/4 tsp depending on how much green you want)
- Close the bag, leaving lots of air.
- Shake the bag (or do what I did, and have your kids shake the bag) until all the coconut is green.
- Pour your “grass” into your mason jars and top with eggs. You could also toss on a little rabbit or chick if you want more variety.
- Want more eggs in your jar? Hide some in the grass and then add the eggs on top.
- Set your jars out open on the counter or put on the lid and give as an Easter gift to friends and family.
Scrambling for a last minute gift for that impossible to buy for someone? Here’s a super simple and delicious treat anyone can make.
1 Cup Tang
1 Cup Lipton Instant Tea
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- If you have a funnel, use it. It makes pouring into your mason jar so much easier! Pour all 4 of your ingredients in your jar. Put the lid on tight. Shake your jar for a minute or two, until all the ingredients are blended.
- Add Ribbon and any other mason jar decorations that you like. Don’t forget to include the serving instructions.
- Serving instructions: Combine two heaping spoonfuls of tea mix with hot water in your favorite mug. Stir and enjoy!
Talk about fast and easy! These would also make great teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, or a fun addition to a snack basket or cookie exchange. Be creative. This is so easy to make, and it’s so delicious, you’ll want to make sure you make one for yourself.