I’m a little bit behind on posting sewing projects, so, here’s a couple I just finished:
Little girl and doll apron. This fabric was leftover from a project last year so I just used it up.
A baby quilt and burp cloths that I made from leftovers from sewing projects. Whenever I finish a project I cut as many squares as I can get out of the leftovers and just save up the squares until I have enough complimenting squares to make a quilt.
It definitely makes for a fun quilt!
And, a closer look at the burp cloths. The have terry-cloth on the back so they’re super absorbent and easy to clean with.
I have two more sets of cloths done, but I’m still working on the quilts to go with them. I don’t have quite enough squares to piece them together. I guess that means I need to do a few more sewing projects.