Thanks to ZOKU for 3 amazing products! Check out my reviews of their Stackable Containers and Pocket Straw if you haven’t read them already.
This month, I get to give away a Zoku Reusable Stainless Steel Bottle. This bottle arrived at my house and my 6yr old son tried to swipe it before I even got any pictures!
He’s basically claimed it as his own and takes it everywhere with him. School, park, back yard, bed, etc. It’s quite sturdy and has held up really well to the drops and bumps of being carted everywhere by a little boy.
Check it out on Amazon!
A couple of our favorite features:
- Stainless steel – it’s basically impossible to damage!
- Insulated – ice water stays cold for a really long time. This is really important to my son, he’s all about ice in his water!
- Wide opening – it’s impossible to get ice cubes in a tiny opening. Really, Ice is SO important. It would also be great for adding cucumbers or lemon to your water. It’s large enough to get these things in AND out. Though, I wouldn’t know, because he won’t even share with me…
- Blue Lid – I tried to convince him to use a carabiner to clip the water bottle to his backpack, but he prefers to stick it in a pocket. Either way, the blue strap makes it easy to identify the bottle as his, and it makes it easier to grab out of his backpack pocket.
- Secure Lid – The lid screws on tight but not too tight. It’s easy to get off when you want it off but it isn’t going to come off on its own. So a 6yr old can safely toss it in his backpack with everything else and I don’t have to worry about water leaking everywhere!
Check out Zoku on Social:
Zoku on social media:
This giveaway runs until March 29th. Winner will be notified by the sponsor.
Win Zoku’s Reusable Stainless Steel Bottle #6
Thanks to Zoku for sending these awesome containers for me to review! AND, I get to give away a full set as well. So, keep reading, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the bottom.
I’m loving these Zoku 11-pc Neat Stack stackable containers. They all stack together to fit well in my cupboard. They come in 4 different sizes and there’s even a freezer pack that clips inside one of the large lids – perfect for those days that I pack a salad! You almost can’t tell that the freezer pack is there. It looks like part of the lid.
I love that the lids clip on on 4 sides. They’re easy to clip down and the clips are large enough that it’s easy to grab them and open them when I want to open the container. They also have a nice seal on the inside edge so when the container is closed, it’s sealed. Perfect for packing lunches that I’m worried about spilling everywhere.
I can put soup in these, lock down the lid, and shake them up, and nothing spills. How awesome is that!
My Favorite Features:
- Locking Lids – they snap open and shut and stay shut when I shut them. It’s basically impossible not to love a container with a good lid.
- Inner Seal – there’s a seal in the lid. So, when it’s shut, it’s shut tight. Perfect for soup, salad with dressing, pasta with sauce, etc.
- Fun Colors – I do love the different colored containers, because colors are just so much fun!
- Ice Pack – I really hate eating warm salad for lunch. I mean, I stick it in an insulated lunch box but it’s just not that cold by lunch time. The ice pack is absolutely amazing!
- Stackable – They all stack neatly together, lids on the bottom, bowls on top. And it all fits in my cupboard without taking up a lot of room.
Pretty much everyone needs new plastic containers. Honestly, I probably need to throw out all my old ones and just restock with a bunch of these. And you can buy your own Zoku 11-pc Neat Stack Set on Amazon. You can also enter the giveaway for a chance to win your own!
Follow Zoku on social media:
Now for the fun part! Enter below for your chance to win your very own Zoku Stackable Containers!